UNSTRAP YOURSELF

I decided to take the plundge, and see what a blog could do to help me link a series of thoughts together and research a way into the growing necessity for truth. By adding Unstrapped to the blog culture, I hope to share a perspective that will lead us to question our attachments which create a desire to own that which we idolize. I also want to bring up political and social diconnectivity. What are the issues we face today that mould us into who we are ideologically? Can we review our outlook? Can we learn to perceive in other ways? Is it possible to live a complete and simple life, and give others the respect of individualism? Through spoken word, rhyme, art, simply you, and prose- I invite readers to contribute their own stories and experiences. Is the weight of the world and it's incongruances in your head? Are you feeling tied down to someone or something? Are you feeling devoid of a sense of independence? Are you free, and want to share the freedom virus? Can you let go of your attachments and join a truly unstrapped world? More importantly, can you be real and true to yourself? If we can express ourselves freely, we can help each other come to a place of ease. Use this blog as a peaceful sanctuary where you can find a place to clear your mind and discover a refreshing new way to live! Through your interest here, we can get together and make this happen! The point? Spread this around like FIYA! Wear it with a smile that melts the layers away from the strapped. Let's talk about things that don't connect!







Monday, September 17, 2012

FENCE

FENCE


 Here's my impromptu perception of it all...

white picket fence on the de-fence of the which side of the lets commence...what i say is what i am not a hindrance of what the mental sense of mind and pretence. an imaginative spirit, an omnipresence in a state of the art lessons I continue to teach myself, It’s like the peasants at the bow of your feet, mercy be us, hence the word magic…it cant be seen with the naked eye. Tragic. And I know not to cry why...me in a tense ball of fire…I can go higher than this…I can fly…humming bird dispense a million flutters and one utter of the breath of truth I’m finding It’s easier to prove. No wonder the numbers that be…nonsense to say the least. This Mother Teresa, who are you? Why don’t you teach me a thing or two? Perhaps, I’ll tell you- which language do you want? 50Cents it’s my final offer, or a ten pence, take your gamble for currency in an emergencyin a state of defence. Maybe strike up courage and see what’s a mirror image of the face on the coin. Profiles among us, conjoined mysteries, many of the type, I’m about to learn about the art of flight. No answer to the questions, we’re test-ions on planet martion experiment…sharing and breathing the same atoms of existence. Spitting it out chewing it up spitting it out chewing it up, a deliverance of schlop soup  stirring something I never knew. I’m exhausted by this frosted flake, shake it off, it’s just a moment in time staked with memory, fine. I can fake a smile tomorrow, but the next for real is all mine. Only 24hrs of this chastity will be my bind toward a new frame of mind. Snake on the slide, Ima open wide, take it all in, all big in stride, this is our world but a silent drop of a pin, one side or the other, there’s no way to win.


><)))*>...fishin food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment