UNSTRAP YOURSELF

I decided to take the plundge, and see what a blog could do to help me link a series of thoughts together and research a way into the growing necessity for truth. By adding Unstrapped to the blog culture, I hope to share a perspective that will lead us to question our attachments which create a desire to own that which we idolize. I also want to bring up political and social diconnectivity. What are the issues we face today that mould us into who we are ideologically? Can we review our outlook? Can we learn to perceive in other ways? Is it possible to live a complete and simple life, and give others the respect of individualism? Through spoken word, rhyme, art, simply you, and prose- I invite readers to contribute their own stories and experiences. Is the weight of the world and it's incongruances in your head? Are you feeling tied down to someone or something? Are you feeling devoid of a sense of independence? Are you free, and want to share the freedom virus? Can you let go of your attachments and join a truly unstrapped world? More importantly, can you be real and true to yourself? If we can express ourselves freely, we can help each other come to a place of ease. Use this blog as a peaceful sanctuary where you can find a place to clear your mind and discover a refreshing new way to live! Through your interest here, we can get together and make this happen! The point? Spread this around like FIYA! Wear it with a smile that melts the layers away from the strapped. Let's talk about things that don't connect!







Wednesday, February 15, 2012

whut whut v-day schmee-day

Just when i thought I would give up forever, I bring a new light with a postive shine on my life and these beautiful days I have been blessed with. Triying to post this before midnight...wish me luck! This one has refernce to the number 14- so here it is...

Where were your parents when you turned 15
When you were learning bout dreams and only sippin on cream
sodas, were you goin to the top or stoppin at sorta
kinda, maybe I fell in between,
But that was when I was only 14~
Smokin in bars was my pasttime at 13
talkin, beers, liquers, no shirley temples here...
move on with your sippers of Grenadine,
Like i was guna make it to age 17
Babies on hips was the future for me,
But I could tell my lips were too sure to speak
for themselves,
and i coulda found myself drowning in a bottle well
My days in Saudi and spain were dying
So sick of my pilot dad always training and flying
When would the day arrive when I wasn't aspiring
to see if we could be a family alive again...
But, I'm a Cryan Shame and my name came with a destiny bound to never remain
in the same ground twice,
and if this life should suffice, then i'm found and im spliced
between homeslice and everything nice, on my own
cuz around these parts,
there's no such thing as a slice of home slice!
So off to this land for an american story,
from the bottle in my hand to building some priorities...
Itsz up to me to grow up and understand
and not distort what the youth can as minorities
Home slice Home slice, and everything nice
I never had that but im sure its a delight
Gone with the wind and my seat belt is fastend
ready to be spinned from a life of distractions,
seas shells and sea shells, to chainsaws and tree wells!
Home slice home slice, and everything nice
I never had that but i'm sure its a delight
perhaps i;ll follow my dad in flight...
it is after all, such a beautiful night!
And it's young out there, and despite of your fears,
Dare, dare, dare to be scared,
 get bare get naked shake your head and prepare, cuz its a part of yooooour,
home slice, home slice, and everything nice,
It's your life to entice, you throw the dice
Look into your soul with your eyes open wide,
it's up to you, you and you to decide!


Damn- 12.06...i tried :)

><)))*>...fishin food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment